All names are arranged alpabetically
Prof. Chris O'Callaghan
• Professor of Respiratory & Paediatric Medicine Head of Respiratory, Critical Care & Anaesthesia University College London, UCL, Institute of Child Health, Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, London, UK & Founder of World Medical Education.
Dr. Christina West
• A/Prof and Senior Consultant in Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Department of Clinical Sciences, Pediatrics Umeå Universit
Dr. Eduardo Tizzano
• Paediatrician & Medical Geneticist, Director of the Department of Clinical and Molecular Genetics and Unit of Rare Diseases, Hospital Universitari Valle Hebrón, Barcelona, Spain.
Prof. Giacomo Biasucci
• Chief, Maternal & Child Health Department, Paediatrics & Neonatology Unit, “Guglielmo da Saliceto” City Hospital, Piacenza, Italy.
Dr. Majeed Jawad
• Founder member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health and Strategic Lead for Training and Examination for ME&NA at the RCPCH.
Prof. Neena Moodi
• Professor of Neonatal medicine at Imperial College London, and has been the President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Dr. Philippe Lysy
• Pediatric Endocrinologist and Diabetologist at Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc.